- Adult Ages 18+ - 13.5% VAT included in price
- Half Boat For up to 4 Adults
- Private Boat For up to 8 People - 13.5% VAT included in price
Travel on the sacred Boyne River
For the first time in 100 years experience the sensation of bursting out from the tree-shrouded, shaded Boyne canal out into the tranquil waters of the Boyne River. Starting at the Sealock travel the length of the canal hearing tales of history and mythology; exiting the canal through a narrow gap in the reeds the boat drifts out onto the river.
After a short paddle on the river kick back while enjoying a snack of local produce from the Boyne Valley. This is an amazing opportunity to feel how our ancestors traveled over 5000 years ago within the UNESCO world heritage site of Bru na Boinne (Newgange) . Soak up the atmosphere, relax, close your eyes and take it all in.
Imagine being part of a crew transporting the very building blocks of Newgrange – the birthplace of Ireland’s Ancient East. Returning back to the canal hear tales from the movie and TV world before arriving back to the Sealock.
- This tour can take up to 2.5 hours and is not suitable for under 16s.
- No previous experience or water skills required.
- Only 8 places available
- Please note this tour does not go to Newgrange